Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Acoustic Guitars
Washburn WCG15SCE12-O Comfort Deluxe Series 12 String Acoustic-Electic Grand Auditorium Guitar
Washburn Comfort Deluxe Series 12-string guitar with deluxe recurve-style Ergonomic Armrest Bevel; Grand Auditorium cutaway body with solid Sitka spruce top and Fishman electronics. Washburn’s Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you’re sitting or standing. The WCG15SCE12-O is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic-electric 12-string guitar with a venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. This body style, combined with the lushness of 12 strings, is perfect for those seeking full chime and jangle without muddiness. A highlight of the Comfort Series is the deluxe recurved ergonomic armrest bevel at the lower bout and, in the case of the WCG15SCE12-O, the bevel becomes part of the beautiful mahogany binding. The guitar features a book matched solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany/maple bound body and headstock. The mahogany neck has an Ovankol fingerboard devoid of inlays and in tandem with the mahogany bound Ovankol bridge, adds an aura of understated elegance. A maple/mahogany/maple strip splits the book matched mahogany back as well. The headstock features a pearl Washburn logo and stylized W. The gorgeous Washburn Parquet style rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany. The WCG15SCE12-O is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman® Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
- Comfort Deluxe Series 12-string guitar with deluxe recurve-style Ergonomic Armrest Bevel; Grand Auditorium cutaway body.
- Matched solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, mahogany/maple bound body and headstock.
- Guitar hugs the body rather than digging into it and provides a comfortable playing experience whether you’re sitting or standing.
- Gold diecast tuning machines w/ebonite buttons, D’Addario EXP16 strings.
- Fishman Presys+ 501T electronics with tuner.
BODY & CONSTRUCTION