Schiller Frankfurt Elite Professional Flute with Soldiered & Rolled Tone Holes
- Customer Reviews (0)
Cutting edge and Best of Old World Soldiered and Rolled Tone Holes in our Custom hop where we assemble many of the World’s Finest Flutes one at a time.
The Solid STERLING Foot & Body with Handmade Headjoint Enhances tone and reduces unwanted overtones. Refined Key Shape and Dimension and smaller tone hole diameters provide for better intonation.
• B Footjoint with Longer Tubing allows greater resonance and facility in upper register
Rolled and Soldiered Tone Holes
HAND ENGRAVED KEYS
• Stainless Steel Springs
• French Wood Hardshell Case with Cordura Carrier
• Double Skin Yellow Treated Pads
• Stainless Steal Pad Washers and Screws
• One Piece Body Rib-Main Body Ribs are on Piece for Added Strength
• Available Inline or Offset
Handmade & Handcut Headjoint
Hand Assembled in Schiller Flute Custom Shop
Schiller Scale – Represents the best of the Old World and State of Art Flute making Technology.
Correct Tonehole Sizes and locations on the Flute body and footjoint tubing assure the instrument is in tune with itself.