Make an Offer
Trade & Save
Schiller 300 Series Closed Hole W/Sterling Silver Lip Plate
Schiller 300 Series represents the cutting edge demanded by discerning professionals today. Big throaty subtones and crisp free-blowing upper register for a velvety sound. The Schiller 300 Series Flute is made in our Custom Flute Shop where we assemble many of the World’s Finest Flutes one at a time.
The Nickel Silver Plated British Head, Foot & Body with S-3 headjoint enhances tone and reduces unwanted overtones. Refined Key Shape and Dimension and smaller tone hole diameters provide for better intonation.
- S3 HEADJOINT WITH STERLING SILVER LIP PLATE
- Forged metal Keys with 5 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel Springs
- French Wood Hardshell Case with Cordura Carrier
- Double Skin Yellow Treated Pads
- Stainless Steal Pad Washers and Screws
- One Piece Body Rib-Main Body Ribs are on Piece for Added Strength
- Hand Assembled in Schiller Flute Custom Shop
Schiller Scale – Acclaimed by Leading Teachers and Artists Worldwide – Represents State of Art Flute making Technology.
Correct Tonehole Sizes and locations on the Flute body and footjoint tubing assure the instrument is in tune with itself.
With their hands on approach, Schiller Band Instruments achieve their goal of producing quality instruments that are affordable to all musicians.