Panyard Jumbie Jam Beginner's Guide & Song Book (G-Major)
Quickly learn the Steel Drum and the Trinidadian culture surrounding it with this comprehensive Beginner’s Guide. Great for children and adults. Also fantastic for general music classrooms (K-8). Designed for the JJ but will work for any Steel Drum or other instruments.
It is divided into four sections: General Instructions, Music, Historical/Cultural Information, and Glossary. Studying the information presented in these sections will help establish a solid foundation in playing technique, instrument care and effective practice habits along with fascinating historical and cultural events surrounding the steel drum.
Original songs are repetitive and use only a few pitches per song. This will acquaint the user with the layout of the JJ.
You will receive a printed version of the book along with access to all the Free Downloadable audio tracks. Each Song includes three tracks; Practice, Play Along and Performance.
For G Diatonic Jumbie Jam Pans
- An introduction to the Jumbie Jam Steel Drum
- Includes Trinidadian culture surrounding the Steel Drum
- General Instructions, Music, Historical/Cultural Information, and Glossary
- Five original songs with audio tracks
- Printed version of the songbook with downloadable audio tracks