A turbo-charged version of our original, and now, the most versatile Looper available! Sure, we covered all the basics in a Looper that allows you to record and play back multiple layers, but now we’ve added a whole new level of goodies. Featuring 40 built-in drum patterns and 99 Personal-User memories and now, a whole new array of carefully thought-out user assists. Whether you practice, compose, or play live gigs, you’ll be inspired by the ground-breaking features of the all new NUX Loop Core!
Auto-Start mode waits until you hit the guitar to record.
Record and overdub as many layers as you need, and create an impressive performance with a variety of Start-modes and Finish-modes.
1- Double-Tap the foot-switch and Loop Core will stop jamming instantly in Normal mode.
2- Loop Core will play until the end of measurement in Finish Mode.
3- 10-second fade-out in Fade Out mode.
- All-in-all you get a total of 6 hours recording time.
- Built-in drum patterns withTAP TEMPO
- Change the playback tempo of your recorded phrases without changing the key.
- Switching phrases without latency, Extensional pedal (optional) for more control.
You can convert any audio file to make it compatible for. You can download the Nux Audio Converter software free. (Check the support page)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
- A/D Converter: 16bit
- Signal Processing: 16bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- INPUT Impedance: 1MΩ
- AUX IN Impedance: 33KΩ
- OUTPUT Impedance: 10KΩ
- Display: LED
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip (9V Battery, ACD-008A Adapter)
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 64(W) x 48(H) mm
- Weight: 265g