Lacerate is a mini pedal with a huge boost!
The unbelievably simple user-interface comes from our complex Dual FET Circuit Design, but don’t worry about what’s under the hood. Just enjoy the 1 Simple Control-Knob, 2 Boost Options, and 2 Bypass Modes.
2 Boosting Modes:
In the Clean mode, Lacerate only boosts the signal, increasing the volume without any sound colorization. For this reason, Lacerate is one of the cleanest “clean boost” pedals available.
If you want fat, harmonically rich boost tone, just hold down the foot-switch (1 second) to engage the 2nd stage which adds your overdrive tone. Most boost pedals will only yield about + 20dB maximum, but Lacerate`s Crank mode gives you a whopping + 35dB.
True Bypass or Buffer Bypass
Doubling the voltage to 18V gives you better dynamic, but it also creates a better headroom buffer.
A lot of professional guitar players start their signal-chain with a stand-alone buffer. Lacerate has an embedded selectable buffer bypass
You can change the bypass mode by turning on the power while holding the footswitch.
* True Bypass / Buffer Bypass
* 2 types of boost options (Clean & Crank)
* Dual FET Circuit Design for the most tube-like tone in a transistor design
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply,75mA current draw
- Weight：174g/ 6 oz
- Dimensions：94（L）×51（W）×53（H）mm | 3.7（L）×2.0（W）×2.08（H）inches