Seagull Natural Elements Cherry Wood SG AC1.5T
- Customer Reviews (0)
Showcasing the best elements of Mother Nature’s own creative talents, the Seagull Natural Elements Acoustic Collection offers players incomparable value for an acoustic guitar series of this calibre. These individually unique pieces combine pure random natural aesthetic beauty, with exceptional craftsmanship, eco-friendly alternative woods from Northern Quebec & a price tag that the working musician can appreciate, and afford.
Featuring pure and natural pieces of Cherry Wood, Heart of Wild Cherry and a figured Maple, which Mother Nature intricately inlaid with Amber-Trails. These three woods are each available in three body sizes: Dreadnaught, CW Mini-Jumbo and CW Folk. Each model is beautifully accentuated by maple binding, flame maple veneer headstocks, butterbean opened-geared tuners and the satin sheen of a custom polished finish. A Natural Elements burn stamp in the top will identify each guitar, further differentiating their unique beauty from other models in their acoustic family.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar or Spruce
- Back & Sides : Natural Cherry with cedar top / Heart of Wild Cherry with spruce top / Figured Amber-Trail Maple with spruce top.
- Neck : Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Nut & Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
- Truss Rod : Double Function
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Electronics : B-band ACI.5T Electronics with built-in tuner