￩￫$30.99Humes & Berg Stonelined Velvet-Tone 5 7/8-6 Flugelhorn Mute
Fabulous big full open sounds like velvet - takes off the hard edge of open brass. Perfect for section or solo work plus it produces extraordinary blends with saxes - what a sound!
• Also known as a "Bucket Mute"
• Fabulous big full open sounds like velvet; takes off hard edge of open brass
• Perfect for section or solo work plus produces extraordinary blends with saxes.$30.99Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
￩￫$22.99Humes & Berg Stonelined SH! SH! Practice Flugelhorn Mute
Manny Klein Sh-Sh Trumpet Practice Mute. Willie Berg invented Stonelined Mutes in 1935. This line of mutes has set the standard for performance over the years. No one knows more about mutes than these guys.
• Plays perfectly in tune
• Secret-formula lining$22.99Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
￩￫Humes & Berg Stonelined Flugelhorn Cleartone Mute
• Also known as "Solotone Mute"
• Here is a brillant and mellow soprano distinctive sounds that projects out clearly.
• Gives a desired tonal effect for the soloist and a complete brass section.Call for PricingSuccessfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
￩￫$27.99Humes & Berg Stonelined Straight Flugelhorn Mute
Stonelined flugelhorn mutes are a very good yet cost effective means of being able to have ALL the mutes you need for that upcoming gig. The red and white color makes it difficult to misplace them - even in the pit. Available in straight, cup, bucket (velvet Tone), and practice mute. Each mute features an outstanding free-blowing tone with excellent intonation.
$26.99Humes & Berg 131 Stonelined Sh! Sh! Flugelhorn Practice MuteMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required1 Left in Stock$26.99Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
View Cart Product successfully added to your cart.