View Cart Product successfully added to your cart.
$10.19Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
$28.97Korg TM50 Tuner & Metronome
Tuner & Metronome Combo!
Use the tuner and metronome simultaneously! The TM-50 � Your partner to help improve and refine your skills as a musician
• The Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently; you can practice your pitch and rhythm at the same time
• Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
• Wide detection range from C1 to C8
• The Sound Out function produces a reference tone in a three-octave range from the built-in speaker
• The Sound Back function generates the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, while the meter indicates the pitch discrepancy between the • reference and the input sound - a great function for ear training!
• Calibration supports a range of concert pitches
• Marks indicate pure major and minor third intervals
• A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
• 15 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles
• Easy tempo settings with two types of tempo step patterns plus a tap tempo function
• Large LCD with backlight brightness that�s adjustable over two levels for enhanced visibility
• Even more compact and lightweight, with your choice of body color - black or pearl white
• Newly designed stand and battery cover for enhanced usability
• Memory Backup and Auto Power Off
The Korg TM series allows you to use the tuner and metronome simultaneously. Since this single unit is all you need for both pitch and rhythm training, it has become a favorite lesson tool for brass bands as well as many other types of musicians. The TM-50 is the latest model, featuring a two-level backlight that enhances the visibility of the LCD display. It uses a newly designed needle-style LCD for excellent response, and even greater tuning accuracy. In a first for this series, the entry-level model provides the Sound Back function that allows the speaker to generate the reference tone that's closest to the input sound, giving you a great way to develop and refine your sense of accurate pitMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
￩￫$49.99$39.00BOSS DB-30 Metronome
• Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
• Rhythmic beat patterns in various styles
• Headphone output with volume controlMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
￩￫$39.50Wittner® Taktell® Super Mini Metronome
Size: 1 1/8 x 1 7/8 x 4 1/8".
Includes a clear plastic cover that snaps on to the plastic model.
The wood model has a hinged wooden cover.
Fits comfortably in pocket or handbag. The winding key can be removed and placed into the face of the metronome for transportation.
Range: 40 to 208 beats per minute, set by sliding the metal weight up and down the stem of the metronome.
Taktell Mini Wood Case mini is manufactured with a wood case finished in mahogany. All other features are identical to the plastic model.
Made in Germany.
￩￫$59.99$44.00Wittner® Taktell® Piccolo Metronome
• Small pocket size metronomes in a beautiful & durable plastic case with a snap on cover.
• Size: 6h x 2 3/4w x 1 5/8"d.
• The key can be removed and placed into the face of the metronome for transportation.
• Extra keys and weights are available ...
• Precision performance equal to a full size metronome.
• Range 40 to 208 beats per minute.
• Tempo is adjusted by sliding the weight up and down the stem of the metronome.
• Colors Available: Dark Brown, Black, Ruby, Blue, and Ivory.
• Made in Germany.
￩￫$56.50Wittner® Plastic Key Wound Metronome
• Plastic case metronome is available in Walnut, Mahogany, or Black.
• Walnut metronome is golden brown, mahogany is a red brown, and the black metronome is a flat black.
• The metronome finish is very close to the look like wood even though they are made out of plastic.
• Easy to remove cover. Range: 40 to 208 beats per minute.
• Tempo is changed by sliding the metronome weight up and down the stem of the metronome.
• Extra metronome weights and metronome keys are available.
• Dimensions: 8 1/2"h x 4 1/2 w x 4 1/2d.
• Good volume with a natural tone and great accuracy.
Made in Germany.
￩￫$71.50Wittner® Bell Plastic Key Wound Metronome
• a small slide switching device on the side of the metronome lets you choose an accented beat of 0,2,3,4, and 6, sounding a bell that will ring on the first beat of each measure.
• Set the switch to 0 (zero) to turn the bell off.
• The bell on this metronome is loud and you will never miss that first beat again.
• Made in Germany.
￩￫$79.00BOSS DB-60 Metronome
The new DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
￩￫$135.00Wittner® Wood Key Wound Metronome
Manufactured by expert German craftsmen, this gorgeous mahogany metronome is extremely accurate and steady. It has classic metronome styling in a wood case with a bell.
• Beautiful wood body
• Precision works
• Classic styling
$210.00$169.00BOSS DB-90 Metronome "Doctor Beat"
• The most advanced metronome available
• Trigger input to access unique Rhythm Coach exercises
• MIDI in for syncing to external sequencer tempos
• PCM sounds with “drum machine” style patterns
• 50 memories
• Human-voice countMaximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required
￩￫$176.00Wittner® Wood High Polish Key Wound Metronome
This wooden case metronome comes in an elegant, high polished, gloss finish that will complement the distintive style of your piano or musicroom.
• Traditional Pyramid Shape
• Wooden Case
• Wind up mechanism
• Swinging Pendulum
• Tempo Range 40 – 208 BPM
• Dimensions 117 x 220 x 117mm
• Weight 540g
• Made in Germany