Home / Shop / New Instruments / Harmonicas
THE GOLDEN AGE
With its elegant, streamlined design dating back to the 1950s and eye catching color scheme, the Comet 40 takes both player and listener back to a golden age of the harmonica tradition. The full, resonant sound of the octave tuning makes it the ideal instrument for rich chords as well as strong melody lines, suitable for evergreens, pop classics and all styles of folk music.
- Retro Look
- Beautifully formed gold anodized covers for authentic 1950s retro look
- Durable plastic comb
- Reliable performance under all climate conditions thanks to resilient plastic
- Rounded channel dividers
- Channel dividers rounded for greater comfort
- Distinctive curved form
- The curved form ensures comfortable handling
- It has 2 rows of holes tuned exactly one octave apart. When both rows are played at the same time the effect is of 2 harmonicas playing simultaneously. This enables a single player to achieve a stronger, full-bodied sound not possible with a standard diatonic. Its curved body fits perfectly between your hands. Features moisture-proof synthetic combs, gold anodized covers, and 20 double holes.