Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Basses
MEAN, MEAN STRIDE
Bassists have loved playing and hearing the signature Geddy Lee Jazz Bass for years. The U.S.A. Geddy Lee Jazz Bass is a unique instrument combining the features and specifications of Lee’s three favorite basses—two Fender Custom Shop versions of his signature model and his original sleek ’72 Jazz Bass—that Rush’s revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on before millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many mega-selling albums.
- 100-piece limited run with hand-signed photo (Crimson Red Transparent only)
- One-piece maple neck with custom thicker profile
- 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- White binding and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual vintage-style single-coil custom Jazz Bass pickups
- Antique white pearloid pickguard
- Geddy Lee signature HiMass bridge
- Vintage-style reverse tuning machines
A GREATEST HITS INSTRUMENT
Lee’s new signature bass blends the best features of his two Custom Shop models with those of his original ’72 J Bass®.
CUSTOM “C” NECK SHAPE
A thicker “C” profile imparts a more substantial feel to the slim and comfortable J Bass® neck.
GEDDY LEE HIGH-MASS BRIDGE
Specially designed with direct input from the acclaimed Rush bassist, the High-Mass bridge on this bass has a cool contemporary look. It also has a lot of metal, which means it has a lot of mass for rock-solid sustain, intonation and tuning stability.
WHITE BINDING AND INLAYS
White appointments, including sleek pearloid block inlays, instill elegance into this awesomely energetic instrument.
CUSTOM VOICED PICKUPS
A pair of American Vintage ’70s Lee signature pickups provides plenty of punch and clarity along with genuine vintage Fender vibe.
SPECIAL HEADSTOCK SIGNATURE
Lee’s signature the back of the headstock commemorates the lasting legacy of one of rock ‘n’ roll’s most versatile and technical bassists.