Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Player Telecaster® HH, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
REAL DEAL SOUND
Perfect for pummeling musical assaults, the Player Telecaster HH is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or scream for your music. Flexible enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with bent-steel saddles
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BENT-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge features bent-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Special Electronics: Push-Pull Pot On Tone For Coil Split
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “F” Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Included Accessories: None