Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Player Stratocaster® HSH, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Tobacco Sunburst
REAL DEAL SOUND
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. Featuring this classic sound—bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end, combined with crystal-clear articulation—the fat-sounding Player Stratocaster HSH is packed with authentic Fender feel and style. It’s ready to serve your musical vision, it’s versatile enough to handle any style of music and it’s the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Alder body with a gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking neck and bridge pickups; one Player Series single-coil Stratocaster middle pickup
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- 2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
2-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge for smooth, superior tremolo action.
BRIDGE PICKUP TONE CONTROL
Breaking with tradition, we added a dedicated tone control for the bridge pickup, giving you more control over your sound in pickup positions one and two.
Adding another fret extends the range, while the “Modern C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable for almost any playing style.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Stratocaster model’s sleek curves are hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Stratocaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Pos 2. Inside Coil Bridge Pickup/Middle Pickup, Pos 3. Middle Pickup, Pos 4. Middle Pickup/Outside Coil Neck Pickup, Pos 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSH
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “F” Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Included Accessories: None