Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Player Mustang® 90, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Burgundy Mist Metallic
HOT-RODDED UNDERGROUND SOUND
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock ‘n’ roll.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- Two Mustang MP-90 pickups
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
C NECK SHAPE WITH 9.5″ RADIUS AND MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Our “C” neck is comfortable and slim for fast action and effortless bending.
HARDTAIL STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
A hardtail bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Mustang 90 includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Mustang 90 body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang® MP-90
- Neck Pickup: Mustang® MP-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 099-1513-206)
- Included Accessories: None
- Recommended Case: 099-1513-106 Urban Short Scale Guitar Gig Bag