Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Player Jazzmaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Polar White
REAL DEAL STYLE
With a fat, thick sound all its own and sleek, elegant style, the Player Jazzmaster stands out under the spotlight. It’s an inspiring instrument with a flexible, authentic Fender tone—a voice that works with any kind of music. The Jazzmaster keeps turning up in the hands of musical visionaries and rebels; it’s the ideal foundation for your sound. Rugged, raw and powerful, this guitar is ready to throw down.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- Push/pull pot to coil-split pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The push/pull tone control selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil sounds.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazzmaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazzmaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16″ Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt “F” Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Included Accessories: None