Make an Offer
Trade & Save
Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, White Blonde
When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features an ash body, lacquer finish and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele® single-coil pickups that deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin’s first album. The custom “Oval C”-shaped maple neck has a 7.25″-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The “top-loader” bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut vintage-style round string tree and Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe” tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, vintage-style white seatbelt strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: “I really made it my own its quite a magical guitar.”
- White Blonde lacquer finish
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page ’59 Tele single-coil pickups
- Custom “Oval C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25″-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Dual “top loader” bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style tweed case with eight round mirrors
’50S TELE TWO-PIECE BODY
Just like Page’s original ’59 Telecaster, the body is crafted from ash. Extremely resonant, with well-defined mids, it also features an attractive grain.
Not only is a lacquer finish an original-era design element, it lets the wood “breathe” with natural resonance while wearing in a distinctly personal way.
CUSTOM JIMMY PAGE NECK
We duplicated the exact neck profile from Page’s Telecaster-the one that’s been worn by decades of playing, and capped it with a period-correct slab fingerboard.
CUSTOM JIMMY PAGE PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone, the custom pickups are constructed with materials as close to the originals as we can get.
DUAL “TOP LOADER” BRIDGE
Whichever way you prefer to string your guitar, string-through-body or top load, this reproduction of a rare 1959 bridge has you covered.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These vintage-style tuning machines offer vintage cool aesthetics, combined with rock-solid stability.
- Body Material
- Body Finish
Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Jimmy Page Custom “Oval C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele
- Neck Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom ’59 Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style TeleÂ® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with Artist Signature
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- Included Accessories: COA Black Coil Cable 8 Mirrors and Template for correct placement