Make an Offer
Trade & Save
Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
PURE JEFF BECK SOUND AND STYLE
From blistering British Invasion beginnings through a long and acclaimed solo career of remarkable stylistic versatility, Jeff Beck has taken the Stratocaster to unbelievable sonic heights, with one of the most distinctive musical voices ever coaxed from the instrument. With classic style and special features, make his sound and style your own with the Jeff Beck Stratocaster, which ranks among Fender’s most popular and longstanding artist instruments.
- Alder body
- Fender Special Design dual-coil ceramic Noiseless pickups
- Comfortable soft C neck profile and contoured heel
- LSR roller nut
- Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with stainless steel saddles
“C” NECK PROFILE
The neck of this instrument has a comfortable “C” profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel from Fenders first golden age in the 1950s and 60s. The most prevalent neck profile shape, its remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
HOT NOISELESS PICKUPS
The Jeff Beck Stratocasters three Hot Noiseless pickups combine warmth and punch with cutting bluesy articulation, with a screaming high-gain bridge pickup. And with Fenders Noiseless design, the clean, full sound is free of hum.
Urethane guitar body finishes are especially strong and durable, and will hold colors with great vividness, sheen and clarity for extraordinarily long periods.
LSR ROLLER NUT
With the strings riding over ball bearings instead of seated in a pre-cut slot susceptible to friction binding and other possible adjustment/repair issues, an LSR roller nut is a high-performance feature that quite literally eliminates friction at the nut for improved tuning stability.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO WITH STAINLESS STEEL BLOCK SADDLES
For superior intonation, sustain, tremolo action and ease of adjustment, the Jeff Beck Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with modern stainless steel block saddles.
CONTOURED NECK HEEL
This instrument features a contoured neck heel specially designed for maximum playing comfort. Rather than the traditional squared-off heel, its smoothly sculpted for comfortably easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: LSR Roller
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Ivory Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flexâ„¢
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Noiselessâ„¢ Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Middle Pickup: Hot Noiselessâ„¢ Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Neck Pickup: Hot Noiselessâ„¢ Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 2-Point American Series Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Other Features: Thinner “C” Shape Maple Neck, Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets, LSR Roller Nut, Aged Knobs and Pickup Covers
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- Included Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable