Make an Offer
Trade & Save
Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mocha Burst
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazzmaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
MODERN “D” NECK
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. A silky, smooth Ultra satin finish makes the neck effortless to play while the bound fingerboard adds a touch of class.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The upper slider switch puts the pickups out of phase (when both are on) and activates thumb wheel volume offset controls, offering a variety of tonal possibilities. The the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume. Engaging the volume knob’s S-1 switch overrides the pickup selector toggle and activates both pickups in series.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making changing strings fast and easy.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Binding: None
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “D”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″ to 14″ Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup, S1™ Switch), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone, Slide Switch, Volume Offest 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case (Included)