Make an Offer
Trade & Save
Home / Shop / New Instruments / Guitars / Electric Guitars
Fender Albert Hammond Jr. Signature Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
STROKE AND STRUM
The Albert Hammond Jr Stratocaster celebrates the unique sound and iconic style that continues to define generations of young guitarists starting bands in the back of their garages. When it came time for Albert Hammond Jr to lay down the guitar tracks for The Strokes catalog as well as his solo work, which includes the critically acclaimed album, Francis Trouble, he reached for his 1985 reissue of a 72 Strat®. As a unique touch weve replicated Hammonds customized pickups switching: pickup switch position four activates the neck and bridge pickups in tandem, while positions one and three are reversed from the traditional layout. Hammonds signature graces the back of the large 70s-style headstock, while other 70s-inspired features include bullet truss rod nut, 3-bolt C-stamped neck plate with period-correct Micro-Tilt adjustment and a 70s-era logo.
- Alder body; period-accurate gloss polyester finish
- Three custom ceramic single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Modern C-shaped neck; 7.25-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Unique pickup switching; 70s-era headstock and logo
- Tremolo arm not included
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A period-accurate touch, the large headstock brings an aesthetic straight from the 70s into the modern day.
CUSTOM CERAMIC SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
Theres nothing like the timeless singing, snapping, screaming and sparkling sound of Fender ceramic single-coil Stratocaster pickups.
CUSTOM PICKUP SWITCHING
Pickup switch position four activates the neck and bridge pickups in tandem, unlocking Tele-like two-pickup tones. Positions 1 and 3 are also reversed from the traditional layout.
3-BOLT NECK PLATE
A vintage-correct feature, this 3-bolt neck plate features our classic Micro-Tilt to help you adjust the neck angle for just the right action for your playing style.
BULLET TRUSS ROD NUT
For 1970s-era authenticity, this guitar features the truss rod system introduced in 1971, when the truss rod adjustment mechanism was changed to a bullet-shaped nut.
F-STAMPED TUNING MACHINES
Stamped with our classic F logo, these period-correct tuning machines feature slotted posts for quick string changes.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25″ (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: Bullet Style
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Ceramic Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Custom Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Middle Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Pickup, Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo Set Flat to Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: FenderÂ® Vintage “F” Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Switch Tip: Parchment
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt “F” Stamped with Micro-Tiltâ„¢
- Strings: FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Other Features: Tremolo set flush to body, No tremolo arm included with guitar, Special set of 4 custom guitar picks
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Included Accessories: Pack of 4 custom picks