Excalibur Super Classic 120 Bass Accordion - Black
- Customer Reviews (0)
Excalibur Super Classic 120 Bass Accordion – Black
To create this sound today, we use all the very best handmade reeds from Stockholm, Sweden. Musette tuned middle set reeds speak our boldly, but sweet. Lower bassoon reeds pop with clarity and authority. Piccolo reeds are rich without blaring, and also blend seamlessly. The sound is a reflection of the past, but is also pleasing to the modern accordionist.
To compliment our new Super Classic Series – our German engineer, Dr. Kronenberg has designed a new accordion pickup system that is the cleanest sounding to date. No more key clacking and unwanted overtones – a pickup that is as clear and clean as the reeds it’s amplifying. Want to have a quality accordion recording? Want to sound the best on stage? The new Excalibur Microphone system by Dr. Kronenberg has you covered. All the best components, and entirely made in the USA.
• New Lightweight Mahogany & Aluminum Construction Materials
• Super Quiet Bass Mechanism – Responsive & Lighter weight
• Swedish Made Reeds – Tuned for a Sweeter Musette and Popping Bass Clarity
• 5 Switch Treble with 31 Piano Keys and 60 Bass Keys
• Wood Hardshell Case with new Ergonomic Less Fatigue Handle