Brass & Woodwind Accessories
Hardwood Stand Mahogany Finish
Measured from where the music sits on the stand, this Music Stand Adjusts from a low height of 32" up to a top height of 45.5".
The "In-Bell" clarinet stand is extremely small and compact. 5 stable die-cast feet ensure excellent stability and sturdiness. Thanks to the patented and easy to operate screw-in system the feet can be conveniently stored in the peg. The short peg completely fits into the bell of the clarinet making it easy for transport in all common instrument cases.
Perfect for cleaning, maintenance and repair of clarinets. The practical supplement for the trumpet workstation 50500. Easy to change from trumpet to clarinet or vice versa. The set includes 2 clarinet pegs which can be screwed to the holding brackets using the wing nuts. Set-up, positioning and handling apply accordingly to the trumpet workstation 50500.
Black plastic peg, incl. peg adapter 15281. Can be attached to peg holder 14301.
Attaches to stands with diameter up to 30 mm. Scratch protection. Black plastic peg for A and B clarinets.
Unique, compact clarinet stand with black plastic peg which fits A and B clarinets. The 4-leg base provides maximum stability for the instrument. The detachable metal leg base screws into the peg so that the entire unit can be stored in the bell of the instrument. Very handy!
The universal support bracket can be adjusted in tilt and width. The support bracket can be adjusted to the individual instrument by converting the removable rubber pads. The newly designed V-shaped base for the endpin means it is easy to position the instrument in the stand. The stand is easy to fold compactly for transport.
Fabulous big full open sounds like velvet - takes off the hard edge of open brass. Perfect for section or solo work plus it produces extraordinary blends with saxes - what a sound!
• Also known as a "Bucket Mute"
• Fabulous big full open sounds like velvet; takes off hard edge of open brass
• Perfect for section or solo work plus produces extraordinary blends with saxes.
Manny Klein Sh-Sh Trumpet Practice Mute. Willie Berg invented Stonelined Mutes in 1935. This line of mutes has set the standard for performance over the years. No one knows more about mutes than these guys.
• Plays perfectly in tune
• Secret-formula lining
• Also known as "Solotone Mute"
• Here is a brillant and mellow soprano distinctive sounds that projects out clearly.
• Gives a desired tonal effect for the soloist and a complete brass section.
Stonelined flugelhorn mutes are a very good yet cost effective means of being able to have ALL the mutes you need for that upcoming gig. The red and white color makes it difficult to misplace them - even in the pit. Available in straight, cup, bucket (velvet Tone), and practice mute. Each mute features an outstanding free-blowing tone with excellent intonation.
Designed for the most discriminating brass player. Perfect intonation in all registers, easy blowing. Distinctive and incomparable Stonelined mute sounds cut through like a razor. An outstanding favourite with jazz, symphony, and top studio recording brass players. Conductors love the brilliant sound.
Outstanding and beautiful french horn straight mute effect, non-transposing - no transposing whatsoever! The "C" you play open horn produces the same "C" with the mute in! Ideal for solo or section work.
• Fits a wide range of instruments including saxophone, clarinet, English horn, bassoon and oboe
• Internal control-stretch system with bound edges
• Available in four connectors: swivel hook, open hook, loop or plastic-covered metal hook
• Made in the USA
Measured from the back of the neck to the bottom of the hook.
• Fits most woodwind instruments with a choice of two sizes and hook styles
• Comfortably adjusts to fit men or women
• Streamlined, compact design fits easily in an instrument case or pocket
• Nylon webbing construction is fully adjustable
• Made in the USA
The neoprene evenly distributes the weight while the internal system absorbs the shock of your movements normally felt in the neck and shoulders.